Hvordan foregår online kurset?
The course includes:
• A pre-recorded training, where you will get exercises and solutions as part of the training.
• Hands-on tutorial videos that can be applied directly into day-to-day practice..
• Final test and certificate of completion.
• 100% self-paced e-learning on demand. You decide when and at what pace you want to take the course.
• A training that is suitable for viewing on both computer and mobile.
Instructors of the course are Jørgen Just Andresen & Nasdaq experts.
You must set aside approx. 5 hours for the course.
• Introduction to options and futures
• Margin systems and operational risk management on derivatives
• Clearing and Central Counterparty Clearing House
• Nasdaq Clearing daily clearing and cash settlement cycle
• Collateral Management
– How to instruct cash callback
– How to instruct instrument callback/deposit
– How to instruct internal transfer
– How to check collateral surplus/deficit
– How to check monthly interest
– How to check NDR (Nasdaq daily rates)
• Cash Optimization process
• Trade management and fees
– How to find account and positions
– How to close out the position
– How to exercise the position
– How to find instruments and their fixing prices
– How to rectify, give-up, split and multi-edit the Trade
• Clearing reports
– How to retrieve the reports
– What information is reflected in most used Reports
• Introduction to Margin Simulations
– Overview of accounts, margin simulations and settings