The course gives you a thorough understanding of risk management in financial institutions. We are going through the various types of risks that financial institutions face and the challenges coming from the new regulation. You will learn how to measure and manage credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk and market risk as well as ESG risk and climate risk.
– Credit Risk
– Operational Risk
– Market Risk
– Liquidity Risk
– ESG Risk
– Climate Risk
– Economic Capital
– Regulatory Capital
– Fundamental Review of the Trading Book
– Portfolio risk measures
– Basel IV – future capital requirements
Hvem henvender kurset sig til?
– Middle office employees
– Employees in markets divisions who wants to know more about risk management
– Risk controllers in banks
– Consultants in the banking sector
– Project employees in the banking sector
– Internal Audit
A basic knowledge of the financial markets and financial instruments will be an advantage.