This course enables you to measure and control the market risk portfolios of securities. The course is aimed at employees who deal with risk management and control. The course will give you hands-on experience with measuring and managing market risk. You will learn about the traditional risk figures like duration, Beta, volatility and the option greeks as well as Value at Risk using the Delta Normal Approach and Historical Simulation. You will also learn how to back- and stresstest your portfolio.
– Fundamental Review of the Trading Book
– Value at Risk
– Delta Normal Approach
– Historical Simulation-based VaR
– Delta VaR, Component VaR and Incremental VaR
– Duration and Key Rate Duration
– Capital Requirements for Market Risk
– The Greeks
– Simple, Exponentially Weighted Moving Average and GARCH-volatility
– Stresstesting and backtesting
Hvem henvender kurset sig til?
– Risk Managers
– Risk Controllers
– Backoffice employees
– Internal auditors
– Financial authorities
You have an introductory knowledge about risk management since concepts like duration will only be explained briefly.